Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas Traditions

We are beginning to establish our own Christmas traditions, which is really fun and special. Every year Santa rides through our neighborhood on a fire truck. This is really neat, all of the families in the neighborhood are out in their yards waving at Santa. Harper thought this was great but was worried how Santa was going to make it to all the houses on Christmas Eve...so cute! This is a great tradition, that's unique to our city, we're so glad they do this for the kids.

I love to bake! Fortunately Harper loves to bake with me, this is something special that we do together. Because I've been teaching this year, I was able to really have the time to bake and enjoy all the things I love about Christmas, it was so nice. Harper and I made muffins to take to the grandparents and great grandparents, we both had a lot of fun. From the looks of these pictures, I think Harper ate more than she helped!




No comments: