Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Priss

Somehow Harper has turned into quite the little priss. She's never liked to get dirty and always wants us to wash her hands, but here lately she is really interested in dressing up, make-up and other girly things. She loves for us to paint her fingers and toes. She even managed to get them painted while at school last week...I have NO idea how!! Well, Saturday morning I had to go to work and Harper was hanging out in the bathroom while I got ready. She wanted to put on make-up, so I gave her an empty container and brush...of course she needed the mirror. She quickly realized that the make up container was empty and requested more, I gave in and allowed her to play with some old eye shadow. She worked very hard to accomplish her "look". Everything got a coat of pink lip gloss and brown eyeshadow. I even caught her painting her toenails with the lip gloss! I cannot figure out where this phase is coming from, don't get me wrong I like my clothes, purses, and shoes...but I don't even wear makeup on the weekends and you're lucky if I paint my toes. I'm hoping she'll grow out of this...it could become a very expensive habit to support!

2 comments:

alysonc said...

Looks like you are going to have your hands full!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! It's crazy how fast they grow up!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh!!! that's my girl!!!